April ##-## 2020
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
71 Banyon Drive, Hilo, Hawaii
Free to the public and hosted by the East Hawaii Cacao Association
• See how chocolate is made from tree to bar
• Free information and handouts • Cacao seedling giveaway to the first 750 attendees
• Chocolate and cacao products from local chocolate makers
• Silent Auction
• Cacao farm tours
• Chocolate Passports for premium chocolate tastings
• Grand Prize drawing for Passport holders
• Everyone welcome!
Many thanks to our Sponsors!
County of Hawaii, Friends of Liliʻuokalani Gardens, Hilo Hawaiian Hotel, Paradise Helicopters, Mauna Kea Cacao,
Kai Ikena Farms, BEI Hawaii, HPM, and more!
2018 People's Choice 1st place winner
2018 People's Choice 2nd place winner
A & D Orchards
Educational tables include: